Whether you agree or not, but burglars can attack your home only if you indicate them. We all know that security for home or business is necessary as you have a number of valuable assets to secure there. Knowing everything clearly, often people make some mistakes which further cause a big damage. Analyzing all the situations, here are the top 5 mistakes which you should never follow for keeping your home burglar-proof.
- Hide Keys On Common Places A number of people keep their house key hidden under the footpad, inside the flower pot and in the yard which may be risky. It is suggested to hide your keys where no one can reach.
- Show Off Your Valuables Showing off your valuables will attract the burglars. It does not mean that you should not live a luxury life but it will be better if you keep your valuables secure in high-tech security after use.
- Forget To Put On The Lights On A Timer No matter, you are at your home or not, but you should make your presence in the house. For example, put on the lights on a timer and keep your statue in the window. Your unavailability at you home will invite the burglars.
- Dependability On Cameras Installation of cameras in your home is a great way of security as this will only help you in recognizing the burglar, but can’t stop the burglary. Additionally, no burglar is supposed to attack your home with an uncovered face.
- Rely On Traditional Locks Locking your home is a good thing, but make sure to use the digital locks. Because, traditional locks are easy to break while advanced tech security system can protect better.
In order to install latest locks in your home or to know more about keeping your home secure, you can contact Edmonton Locksmith as a reliable option for almost any home security needs.